Introducing a full reimagining of the water shoes of yore. Need a reminder? Think technical neoprene, futuristic rubber embellishments, and your mother coaxing them on before a family vacation. Shudder. These espadrilles are a one-two punch. Perfect both for braving the rocky bottoms of Île Saint-Honorat and hitting the city streets, they are 100 percent water-friendly, with a subtle, quick-drying neoprene upper and durable rubber sole. And those soles? They're hand-painted rubber "jute" (no one will be the wiser).
Full sizes only; if you're in between sizes, we suggest choosing the next size up.
The Fine Print:
- Quick-drying neoprene upper
- Secure pull tab for easy on & off
- Non-slip, non-marking rubber sole featuring treads for traction and protection on any terrain
- Interior grommets for added drainage and ventilation
- Hand-painted rubber "jute" for a high-end finish
- Crocheted toe-cap for added texture
Orders will be sent directly by the brand. Expect to receive a confirmation e-mail with tracking details as soon as your order has shipped. Thank you.